Marketplace Fairness Act is all the Buzz!
- Health insurance program still hemorrhaging cash - Opelousas Daily World - September 19, 2014
- Platte Institute: Lower income tax rates would help keep college grads in Nebraska - Lincoln Journal Star - September 19, 2014
- Dog missing from Pennsylvania found in Oregon - Longview News-Journal - September 18, 2014
- Landmarks tour features distinctive homes in Longview - Longview News-Journal - September 18, 2014
- Energy boom boosts triple tragedies - Longview News-Journal - September 18, 2014
- Senate: China hacked military networks - Longview News-Journal - September 18, 2014
- Perry touts legacy to toll road group - Longview News-Journal - September 17, 2014
- SpaceX, Boeing to ferry astronauts - Longview News-Journal - September 16, 2014
- Public outreach campaign begins on I-369 route study - Longview News-Journal - September 16, 2014
- Five-county working group IDs interstate projects - Longview News-Journal - September 11, 2014
- County supports ballot proposition for transportation funding - Longview News-Journal - September 10, 2014
- Thomas sworn in as NET RMA chair - Longview News-Journal - September 10, 2014
Support H.R. 5515, the New Employee Verification Act (NEVA).
September 19, 2014Public Sentiment Makes Purple State Senators See The Light On Amnesty
Investor's Business Daily
September 19, 2014Visas Growth to Be Affected by Litigations, Regulations?
September 19, 2014Black gold buccaneers: Is Nigeria's failing amnesty causing rise in oil piracy?
September 19, 2014Caller: Obama Running Amnesty Fumblerooski
September 19, 2014Sessions Forces Five Democratic Senators, GOP Caucus To Vote Against ...
September 18, 2014Senate Dems Vote to Authorize Obama Exec Amnesty, Side with Masters of ...
September 18, 2014Nigeria's Torture Chambers Exposed by Amnesty International
September 18, 2014As Apple Pay Hits, Visa Signals Hopes To Be Mobile Payment Player
September 18, 2014Analysis: Facing Budget Problems, Christie Plays Tax Amnesty Card
September 16, 2014Help is finally on the way for holders of America's 'prisoner visa'
Public Radio International
Select your state to get started: