Marketplace Fairness Act is all the Buzz!
- Care Connection offers Health Insurance Marketplace seminar - Sedalia News-Journal - October 20, 2014
- Mayoral candidates want to change Providence car tax - Providence Eyewitness News - October 20, 2014
- Another year, another small Social Security bump - Longview News-Journal - October 19, 2014
- Need a little help finding that pothole - Longview News-Journal - October 18, 2014
- Austin council OKs paid ridesharing - Longview News-Journal - October 18, 2014
- Regional transportation group shifts focus - Longview News-Journal - October 15, 2014
- County decides not to issue burn ban - Longview News-Journal - October 14, 2014
- Harrison commissioners to discuss asbestos study at county airport - Longview News-Journal - October 14, 2014
- Results of Longview transportation survey unveiled - Longview News-Journal - October 01, 2014
- Oil, rail industries want 7 years to fix tank cars - Longview News-Journal - September 30, 2014
- Oil industry offers crude test standards - Longview News-Journal - September 26, 2014
- Editorial: Voters should push for highway funding - Longview News-Journal - September 25, 2014
Support H.R. 5515, the New Employee Verification Act (NEVA).
October 20, 2014Woman shackled during labor gets visa to stay in US
October 20, 2014Boehner Slams Preparations For Executive Amnesty: 'Unacceptable'
October 20, 2014Grimes "Amnesty" Ad Attacking McConnell Still On Television
October 20, 2014Legally Speaking: Schengen Visa... Let's not celebrate just yet
Peru this Week
October 20, 2014Harvard student who took dying mom to Mexico finally gets visa to come home
October 20, 2014Limbaugh: Amnesty One of Post-Election 'Horror Stories'
October 20, 2014Eastern Ukraine conflict: Summary killings, misrecorded and misreported
October 20, 2014John Oliver: Shitty US Visa Process Traps Translators in Afghanistan
October 20, 2014EU Weighs Visa, Airline Data Screening to Keep Ebola Out
October 20, 2014McCain stumps in South for anti-'amnesty' Republicans
Select your state to get started: