Marketplace Fairness Act is all the Buzz!
- children's health insurance - STLtoday.com - October 02, 2014
- Thousands unable to renew car tax, as new system stalls - BBC News - October 02, 2014
- Ukraine rebels close in on Donetsk airport - Longview News-Journal - October 02, 2014
- Results of Longview transportation survey unveiled - Longview News-Journal - October 01, 2014
- Oil, rail industries want 7 years to fix tank cars - Longview News-Journal - September 30, 2014
- Baton Rouge port to get LNG facility - Longview News-Journal - September 30, 2014
- Two afternoon gas leaks in Gregg County keep crews busy - Longview News-Journal - September 29, 2014
- College grieves after 4 athletes die in crash - Longview News-Journal - September 28, 2014
- Oil industry offers crude test standards - Longview News-Journal - September 26, 2014
- Editorial: Voters should push for highway funding - Longview News-Journal - September 25, 2014
- Five-county working group IDs interstate projects - Longview News-Journal - September 11, 2014
- County supports ballot proposition for transportation funding - Longview News-Journal - September 10, 2014
Support H.R. 5515, the New Employee Verification Act (NEVA).
October 02, 2014Japan's visa exemption for RI visitors starts Dec.1: Minister
October 02, 2014Will a new visa moving refugees to the regions assist with labour shortages?
October 02, 2014Visa Fends Off Usurpers by Joining Apple in Pay System
October 02, 2014Four highly unlikely things that are more likely than scoring an American ...
October 01, 2014Nobel Laureates condemn South Africa visa denial to Dalai Lama
October 01, 2014Apprenticeships provide boost for SC skilled-worker pool
October 01, 2014Japan eases visa requirements for Filipinos
September 30, 2014For Hong Kong students, getting arrested could mean a complicated visa process
September 30, 2014Dunkin' Donuts CEO: Amnesty for Illegals Will 'Stimulate the Economy'
September 30, 2014Modi's Visa Announcement in the US Not All It Seems
Wall Street Journal (blog)
Select your state to get started: