Marketplace Fairness Act is all the Buzz!
- Employers face unusual market for health insurance - Pittsburgh Post Gazette - September 30, 2014
- Get rid of income tax? Gov. Snyder explains why policy forum economist's idea ... - MLive.com - September 29, 2014
- Two afternoon gas leaks in Gregg County keep crews busy - Longview News-Journal - September 29, 2014
- 1 killed, 1 hurt in homebuilt plane crash in Southeast Texas - Longview News-Journal - September 29, 2014
- Police: Truck driver claims distraction led to wreck - Longview News-Journal - September 29, 2014
- Craddock: Women saved horse thief from mob - Longview News-Journal - September 28, 2014
- College grieves after 4 athletes die in crash - Longview News-Journal - September 28, 2014
- Oil industry offers crude test standards - Longview News-Journal - September 26, 2014
- Editorial: Voters should push for highway funding - Longview News-Journal - September 25, 2014
- Dangerous roads: Voters should push for highway funding - Longview News-Journal - September 25, 2014
- Five-county working group IDs interstate projects - Longview News-Journal - September 11, 2014
- County supports ballot proposition for transportation funding - Longview News-Journal - September 10, 2014
Support securing Federal funding to expand and improve the AMTRAK facility in Longview. Support continued Federal funding for AMTRAK. Solve the Highway Trust Fund crisis. Support a comprehensive approach to solving the nation's looming transportation infrastructure crissi. Specifically, the Chamber believes that a multi-modal and intermodal vision must increase capacity, reduce congestion and improve the efficient, safe, sustainable movement of goods and people throughout the country and the world.
September 30, 2014Budget choices, fiscal maneuvers undermine transportation funding
The CT Mirror
September 29, 2014Survey shows Texans want more transportation funding
KSAT San Antonio
September 29, 2014Transit group pushes Sand Point-Kirkland Lake Washington light rail crossing
September 29, 2014Light rail robbery prompts Auraria campus safety warning
The Denver Post
September 29, 2014Vandals Damage Jerusalem Light Rail and Mount of Olives Cemetery
September 29, 2014Ottawa mayoral candidates offer different visions of light rail
September 29, 2014Still searching for solution to shortfall in transportation funding
September 29, 2014Detroit construction crews to start laying steel track downtown for light rail ...
September 29, 2014Researchers solves Gold Coast light rail noise issues
September 28, 2014SFMTA hearing to address near-term service response before new light-rail cars ...
San Francisco Examiner
Select your state to get started: