Marketplace Fairness Act is all the Buzz!
- Canfield voters to decide on income tax hike Tuesday - WKBN.com - July 29, 2015
- CEOs at Aetna, Anthem Help to Reshape Health-Insurance Industry - Wall Street Journal - July 29, 2015
- Ozone season deemed 'good' in East Texas - Longview News-Journal - July 28, 2015
- Wreck slows traffic on Texas 31 - Longview News-Journal - July 27, 2015
- Longview Transit committee to meet Wednesday - Longview News-Journal - July 26, 2015
- Nonprofit agency working to change fortunes of children and their parents at ... - Longview News-Journal - July 26, 2015
- 5 airlines probed for price-gouging - Longview News-Journal - July 25, 2015
- AEP profits increase; predicts stronger '15 - Longview News-Journal - July 24, 2015
- Answer Line: How TxDOT does its traffic counts - Longview News-Journal - July 23, 2015
- Super load set to reach Longview on Thursday - Longview News-Journal - July 22, 2015
- Hydrogen heats up as an alternative - Longview News-Journal - July 20, 2015
- Property demolition continues to expand Longview Transportation Center - Longview News-Journal - July 07, 2015
Support securing Federal funding to expand and improve the AMTRAK facility in Longview. Support continued Federal funding for AMTRAK. Solve the Highway Trust Fund crisis. Support a comprehensive approach to solving the nation's looming transportation infrastructure crissi. Specifically, the Chamber believes that a multi-modal and intermodal vision must increase capacity, reduce congestion and improve the efficient, safe, sustainable movement of goods and people throughout the country and the world.
July 29, 2015Development booming by new light rail stations
The Denver Channel
July 29, 2015MDA Bringing Additional Ambucycles on Board Ahead of Tel Aviv Light Rail
Yeshiva World News
July 29, 2015Midsummer update on transportation projects
Washington Post (blog)
July 29, 2015RTD awards $140M contract to extend SE light-rail line
July 29, 2015Give the people what they want: Sound Transit says public wants light rail to ...
Puget Sound Business Journal (Seattle)
July 29, 2015Gov. Haslam wants to discuss transportation funding as gas tax hike considered
WATE 6 On Your Side
July 29, 2015Light rail: Little serious crime but some riders, especially women and ...
Phoenix Business Journal
July 29, 2015House to ignore long-term transportation funding bill and vote on 3-month ...
Equipment World Magazine
July 28, 2015Bond Commission Apporves Early Transportation Funding
July 27, 2015Senate Moves Export/Import Bank Renewal with Transportation Funding
Select your state to get started: