Marketplace Fairness Act is all the Buzz!
- Colorado Tightening Reins On Health Insurance Exchange - CBS Local - January 27, 2015
- Beware of income tax scam making the rounds - Alexandria Town Talk - January 27, 2015
- Analysis: Texas legislators' expenses, schmoozing linked - Longview News-Journal - January 27, 2015
- Gov. Abbott, Lt. Gov. Patrick take office - Longview News-Journal - January 26, 2015
- Business digest: Sunday, Jan. 25 - Longview News-Journal - January 25, 2015
- Hammond: Business' legislative priorities to strengthen Texas - Longview News-Journal - January 24, 2015
- Texas ends 2014 with another month of job growth - Longview News-Journal - January 24, 2015
- Unemployment continues to fall - Longview News-Journal - January 24, 2015
- Texas could see Hyperloop - Longview News-Journal - January 16, 2015
- Official: Highways overwhelmed - Longview News-Journal - January 16, 2015
- Clinic closures, transportation services cut among top stories from greater ... - Longview News-Journal - December 31, 2014
- Longview transportation center takes step - Longview News-Journal - December 22, 2014
Support securing Federal funding to expand and improve the AMTRAK facility in Longview. Support continued Federal funding for AMTRAK. Solve the Highway Trust Fund crisis. Support a comprehensive approach to solving the nation's looming transportation infrastructure crissi. Specifically, the Chamber believes that a multi-modal and intermodal vision must increase capacity, reduce congestion and improve the efficient, safe, sustainable movement of goods and people throughout the country and the world.
January 27, 2015Newman promises to continue light rail
January 27, 2015Road Closed: The Uncertain Future of Transportation Funding
The Missouri Times
January 27, 2015Gluba says federal help with infrastructure funding is key
January 27, 2015What Will it Take to Extend the Light Rail to Elk Grove?
January 27, 2015Minnesota Chamber of Commerce proposes alternative transportation funding ...
January 27, 2015L.A. eyes being first to use new infrastructure funding tool to restore river
California Economy Reporting
January 27, 2015CBO Reminder To Congress: Infrastructure Funding 101
Roll Call (blog)
January 27, 2015Hit the best bars, restaurants, happy hours along Phoenix's light rail
January 26, 2015Selling Transportation Funding in Northwest Georgia
January 22, 2015Biden pushes for infrastructure funding deal
Select your state to get started: