Marketplace Fairness Act is all the Buzz!
- Trade death tax for gas-tax hike - Daily Record - October 24, 2014
- Martha Coakley's comments on graduated income tax criticized by taxpayer ... - The Republican - masslive.com - October 24, 2014
- Longview officials remind drivers to be aware when driving near school buses ... - Longview News-Journal - October 24, 2014
- Economic roadmap builds from LEDCO plan - Longview News-Journal - October 24, 2014
- Longview's comprehensive plan includes revised future land use map - Longview News-Journal - October 23, 2014
- East Texas lawmakers muse on coming session - Longview News-Journal - October 23, 2014
- Two Interstate 20 wrecks, one involving cattle trailer, cause commuter headaches - Longview News-Journal - October 23, 2014
- Wreck involving cattle truck closes lane on I-20 - Longview News-Journal - October 22, 2014
- Longview officials eye scenic title - Longview News-Journal - October 22, 2014
- Comprehensive plan protects Longview's future thoroughfares - Longview News-Journal - October 22, 2014
- Regional transportation group shifts focus - Longview News-Journal - October 15, 2014
- Results of Longview transportation survey unveiled - Longview News-Journal - October 01, 2014
Support securing Federal funding to expand and improve the AMTRAK facility in Longview. Support continued Federal funding for AMTRAK. Solve the Highway Trust Fund crisis. Support a comprehensive approach to solving the nation's looming transportation infrastructure crissi. Specifically, the Chamber believes that a multi-modal and intermodal vision must increase capacity, reduce congestion and improve the efficient, safe, sustainable movement of goods and people throughout the country and the world.
October 24, 2014Mayor Lee Can Dish Out Punishment Over Transportation Funding, But He Sure ...
October 24, 2014South Dakota may delay West River highway projects
October 23, 2014Sun Devils get some help from guardian angels on light-rail safety
October 23, 2014Virginia Beach or Naval Station Norfolk? What's next for light rail
October 23, 2014IN PICTURES: Police arrest 12 during protest at scene of light rail terror attack
October 23, 2014Abbas' Fatah Movement Honors Light Rail Terrorist as “Heroic Martyr”
October 23, 2014Greenlight Pinellas opponents argue Denver light rail is a failure
October 22, 2014Lubbock downtown development board talks utilities, light rail and gateways
October 22, 2014Watch: Car drives into crowd at light rail station in capital
October 21, 2014Norfolk's light rail choice: Embrace the city, or follow the highway?
Greater Greater Washington
Select your state to get started: