Marketplace Fairness Act is all the Buzz!
- Dean: Let's focus on Upshur, Gregg counties - Longview News-Journal - December 20, 2014
- Gregg, Harrison County judges detail highway projects to state board - Longview News-Journal - December 19, 2014
- Other Voices: What Texas editors are saying - Longview News-Journal - December 19, 2014
- McNeely: Time for truth in taxes, budget - Longview News-Journal - December 18, 2014
- Will: A Texas-sized plate dispute - Longview News-Journal - December 18, 2014
- Panel sets $7 billion minimum for Rainy Day Fund - Longview News-Journal - December 15, 2014
- East Texas I-20 group ready to pitch for funds - Longview News-Journal - December 08, 2014
- Officials debate how to spend Prop 1 money - Longview News-Journal - November 30, 2014
- Marion County chamber looks for office space after being evicted - Longview News-Journal - November 22, 2014
- Transportation group thinks small, delays hourglass - Longview News-Journal - November 02, 2014
Support securing Federal funding to expand and improve the AMTRAK facility in Longview. Support continued Federal funding for AMTRAK. Solve the Highway Trust Fund crisis. Support a comprehensive approach to solving the nation's looming transportation infrastructure crissi. Specifically, the Chamber believes that a multi-modal and intermodal vision must increase capacity, reduce congestion and improve the efficient, safe, sustainable movement of goods and people throughout the country and the world.
December 21, 2014Protesters temporarily stall light rail during downtown rally against police ...
December 20, 2014FG moves to standardise future highway projects
December 18, 2014Contract awarded for Sydney CBD light rail
International Railway Journal
December 17, 2014Person hit, killed by light rail was 14 years old
December 17, 2014Inslee wants polluters to pay for WA transportation projects
Puget Sound Business Journal (Seattle)
December 16, 2014Hannover opens light rail extension
Railway Gazette International
December 15, 2014CMPD: Car struck by gunfire ends up on light rail tracks
December 08, 2014Poll: Support for Active Transportation Funding Is High Across Party Lines
Streetsblog Capitol Hill (blog)
December 03, 2014Park Board's tunnel study concerns light rail backers
Finance and Commerce
December 02, 2014Light rail to Port Columbus, along High Street being recommended to JET task ...
Columbus Business First (blog)
Select your state to get started: