Marketplace Fairness Act is all the Buzz!
- Proper health insurance plans essential for senior citizens - Economic Times - July 30, 2014
- Income Tax Filing: Why Mobile Apps Are Risky - NDTV - July 30, 2014
- Senate OKs roads bill, goes back to House - Longview News-Journal - July 30, 2014
- Commissioner questions autopsy billing discrepancies at Monday's court - Longview News-Journal - July 29, 2014
- Balloon week: Organizers prep airport, keep eye on the weather - Longview News-Journal - July 27, 2014
- New recycling routine will take time - Longview News-Journal - July 26, 2014
- Feds unveil proposed safety rules for crude-carrying trains - Longview News-Journal - July 24, 2014
- Transportation chief: Tank cars only part of safety equation - Longview News-Journal - July 22, 2014
- Area transportation group asks for resident input on road projects - Longview News-Journal - July 17, 2014
- Oil, railroads outrunning regulators on tank cars - Longview News-Journal - July 17, 2014
- House passes highway bill as deadline looms - Longview News-Journal - July 16, 2014
- Feds: August could bring highway crisis - Longview News-Journal - July 02, 2014
Support securing Federal funding to expand and improve the AMTRAK facility in Longview. Support continued Federal funding for AMTRAK. Solve the Highway Trust Fund crisis. Support a comprehensive approach to solving the nation's looming transportation infrastructure crissi. Specifically, the Chamber believes that a multi-modal and intermodal vision must increase capacity, reduce congestion and improve the efficient, safe, sustainable movement of goods and people throughout the country and the world.
July 30, 2014NSW eyes Europe for infrastructure funding
July 29, 2014Senate moves to patch transportation funding
July 29, 2014Maryland releases bid details for light-rail Purple Line construction contract
July 29, 2014New Starts: Cheap Light Rail for Chattanooga, Eugene BRT Extension, Ho Chi ...
July 28, 2014Road Closed to Investor Cash for Infrastructure Funding
July 28, 2014State to hold more public meetings on transportation projects
July 28, 2014Los Angeles looks at BRT conversion to light rail
Finance and Commerce
July 28, 2014In Manyunk, Casey stumps for long-term transportation funding bill
July 28, 2014Construction Underway On Woodward Light Rail Project In Detroit
July 28, 2014Crews closing downtown street, starting construction work on Detroit light ...
Select your state to get started: