Marketplace Fairness Act is all the Buzz!
- Kilgore council OKs about $350K in hotel funds - Longview News-Journal - October 03, 2015
- EPA sets new ozone standards - Longview News-Journal - October 01, 2015
- Feds want tougher pipeline rules - Longview News-Journal - October 01, 2015
- TxDOT approves safety features, lighting for Harrison County roads - Longview News-Journal - October 01, 2015
- Answer Line: No school zone trap on Judson Road - Longview News-Journal - October 01, 2015
- Drinking water infrastructure close to crisis - Longview News-Journal - September 28, 2015
- Answer Line: Location determines dead animal calls - Longview News-Journal - September 24, 2015
- School bus seat belts not required in Texas - Longview News-Journal - September 19, 2015
- Report finds new risks in guardrails - Longview News-Journal - September 12, 2015
- ETCOG panel OKs $42 million budget - Longview News-Journal - September 04, 2015
Support securing Federal funding to expand and improve the AMTRAK facility in Longview. Support continued Federal funding for AMTRAK. Solve the Highway Trust Fund crisis. Support a comprehensive approach to solving the nation's looming transportation infrastructure crissi. Specifically, the Chamber believes that a multi-modal and intermodal vision must increase capacity, reduce congestion and improve the efficient, safe, sustainable movement of goods and people throughout the country and the world.
October 03, 2015Shane Rattenbury rules out light rail between Queanbeyan and Canberra
The Canberra Times
October 02, 2015Surrey light-rail promise is light on taxation reality
The Globe and Mail
October 02, 2015Major Aurora intersection to close several weeks for light rail construction
October 02, 2015Saskatchewan government puts out tender for $174M highway projects
October 02, 2015Cautious hope for transportation funding, or more of the same?
October 02, 2015Israel: Treasury Mulls Halting Future Tel Aviv Light Rail Work
MassTransitMag.com (press release) (registration) (blog)
October 02, 2015Concerns about proposed $1.8 billion Durham-Orange light rail raised at public ...
October 01, 2015Ex-Treasurer 'white-anting tram plan'
Gold Coast Bulletin
October 01, 2015Time to fix Wisconsin transportation funding
Wausau Daily Herald
October 01, 2015Is this the end of line for the Durham-Orange light rail project?
Triangle Business Journal
Select your state to get started: