Marketplace Fairness Act is all the Buzz!
- ND income tax collections on track for big increase - Prairie Business - April 23, 2014
- Oklahoma Senate approves bill to cut income tax if revenue targets are met - Tulsa World - April 23, 2014
- Sides react to affirmative action ruling - Longview News-Journal - April 23, 2014
- Railroads want guidance on tank car safety features - Longview News-Journal - April 23, 2014
- District 3 incumbent faces two challengers in May - Longview News-Journal - April 22, 2014
- Teen OK after riding in wheel well of Hawaii jet - Longview News-Journal (blog) - April 21, 2014
- TxDOT road report: planned area projects for the week - Longview News-Journal - April 21, 2014
- Editorial: Let's find a new route for bus service in all area districts - Longview News-Journal - April 20, 2014
- Longview board OKs short-term transportation plan - Longview News-Journal - April 19, 2014
- Transportation upgrades centerpiece of Gregg County's future - Longview News-Journal - April 16, 2014
- Congress now giving states transportation bad news - Longview News-Journal - April 16, 2014
- Longview ISD talks private bus management - Longview News-Journal - April 15, 2014
Support securing Federal funding to expand and improve the AMTRAK facility in Longview. Support continued Federal funding for AMTRAK. Solve the Highway Trust Fund crisis. Support a comprehensive approach to solving the nation's looming transportation infrastructure crissi. Specifically, the Chamber believes that a multi-modal and intermodal vision must increase capacity, reduce congestion and improve the efficient, safe, sustainable movement of goods and people throughout the country and the world.
April 23, 2014Transportation Funding Doubles, Record School Spending: HoCo Operating ...
April 23, 2014Rising light rail costs irk big funder
Finance and Commerce
April 23, 2014Mayors Meet to Push Hudson-Bergen Light Rail Expansion
April 22, 2014First count shows rocky road for Proposition 1 vote on Metro, transportation ...
CHS Capitol Hill Seattle
April 22, 2014Chattanooga City Council votes for light rail study
April 22, 2014Does affordable housing near light rail isolate poor? Or fend off gentrification?
April 22, 2014City Council approves study of proposed light rail
Chattanooga Times Free Press
April 22, 2014Apartment developer onboard for new project by Seattle's Othello light rail ...
Puget Sound Business Journal (Seattle) (blog)
April 22, 2014Fairfax's answer to neighbors' transit plans: Light rail, streetcars, and BRT
Greater Greater Washington
April 22, 2014Light rail will run 24/7
Select your state to get started: