Marketplace Fairness Act is all the Buzz!
- Agency: Damaged guardrail could have caused prison bus wreck - Longview News-Journal - January 29, 2015
- Longview Transit ridership continues to increase - Longview News-Journal - January 28, 2015
- City bus system busier - Longview News-Journal - January 28, 2015
- Analysis: Texas legislators' expenses, schmoozing linked - Longview News-Journal - January 27, 2015
- Gov. Abbott, Lt. Gov. Patrick take office - Longview News-Journal - January 26, 2015
- Business digest: Sunday, Jan. 25 - Longview News-Journal - January 25, 2015
- Texas could see Hyperloop - Longview News-Journal - January 16, 2015
- Official: Highways overwhelmed - Longview News-Journal - January 16, 2015
- Longview transportation center takes step - Longview News-Journal - December 22, 2014
- Transportation group thinks small, delays hourglass - Longview News-Journal - November 02, 2014
Employee Free Choice Act of 2009
3/10/2009--Introduced. Employee Free Choice Act of 2009 - Amends the National Labor Relations Act to require the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) to certify a bargaining representative without directing an election if a majority of the bargain...[more]
- Rep. George Miller [D, CA-7]
- Rep. Grace Napolitano [D, CA-38]
- Rep. Larry Kissell [D, NC-8]
- Rep. Gwen Moore [D, WI-4]
- Rep. Edward Markey [D, MA-7]
- Rep. Bob Filner [D, CA-51]
Latest Legislative Action
- April 29, 2009 - Referred to the Subcommittee on Health, Employment, Labor, and Pensions.
- March 10, 2009 - Referred to the House Committee on Education and Labor.
Select your state to get started: